The Ilderton & District Lions Club received its charter on August 14, 1954. This year we are celebrating our 65th anniversary of support to the community.
At a recent meeting, all the past presidents, in attendance, gathered for a picture.
We have one charter member who is still an active member, Lion Skip Charlton.
The Club had never had a repeating president until 2 years ago.
Our active membership numbers have remained steady, at around 50, since the Club was formed.
These gentlemen have collectively provided over 900 years of community service as a Lion member.