The Ilderton and District Lions Club obtained its charter from Lions International in 1954.
Since that time, the Club has managed to maintain a membership of approximately 50 men with diverse educations and work backgrounds; farmers, school teachers and other professional business people.
This diversity provides the foundation for the planning and the execution of fundraisers, and community projects.
We are a great mix of men who enjoy the social aspect regardless of the event.
Service to the Community is a major focus of the group. We want to make it a better place to live.
Our community is growing and the needs are growing also.
Since 1954, the Club has provided over $ 1,000,000 in financial support to various community organizations; scholarships to schools; equipment for boys and girls sports groups such as hockey, baseball and soccer; equipment for scouts, cubs, and brownies. In addition, the Club has provided BBQ support for various elementary school fun days. We have provided food trailer support at various fairs and farm demonstrations including the Ilderton Fall Fair.
The membership is growing. Join this dynamic team and make a difference in our community.